2021 Annual General Meeting
When: October 12, 2021 at 7:00 PM
Where: Lac du Bonnet Community Centre – 25 McArthur Ave Lac du Bonnet Manitoba
All members in good standing are invited to attend. We will observe all current public health orders.
- Masks are required
- 6′ Social distancing
- Proof of double vaccination is required
- Capacity limit is 59 people
AGM Agenda Outline
Some of the agenda items will be:
- Ponds enhancements update
- Outdoor Education Center update on consultations and construction.
- Revised Constitution unveiled
- This year’s guest speaker will be Daniel DuPont speaking on the “Wolves of GHA 26”.
We are pleased to be joined by Daniel DuPont for his presentation on Wolves of GHA26!
Daniel Dupont is a PhD candidate and wildlife biologist for the Province of Manitoba. He is currently studying predator-prey dynamics in eastern Manitoba, with a focus on wolves and moose.